Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Traveling and Training

One of the most difficult parts of training to become an ironman in my job is the travel. I find I will travel about 13 days out 20 plus work days in the month. I typically will still workout early in the morning at 3:30 to get my uninterrupted workout in. This week I am traveling North Florida to conduct UPS summer planning meetings with all of my operations team. This morning I woke up in Gainesville, Florida and went for a 7 mile run on the Florida campus. It was a good run. Nice 1 mile warm up and a good 5 mile tempo run followed by a 1 mile cool down. It has been strange this week with no training plans. I don't officially start my Ironman plan until June. To follow my daily plan link here http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=165269&year=&month=&day==

No comments:

Post a Comment